The nutrient solution is an essential component in hydroponic farming. Most hydroponic growers purchase nutrient solutions from nutrient sellers. Let’s guide you on how to make the best homemade hydroponics nutrients recipe. It will interest you to know that making your homemade hydroponics nutrients recipe is affordable and possible to make.
The most rewarding advantage from making hydroponics nutrients recipe is to cut down expenses. You would be amazed to know you’ve been buying these commercially made nutrients at a high price. When most of the ingredients used are very affordable.
Why Make Your Own Homemade Hydroponics Nutrients Recipe?
- To your 10 gallons of clean water, add two tablespoons of salt is mixed with each gallon of water.
- Ensure you mix or add one salt at a time.
- As you mix the solution, the salts which will break down their nutrient elements to supply nutrients to your plants.
- Ensure you stir the mixture adequately. After mixing, pour half a cup of this mixture and add it into the macronutrient solution.
- Now get a different container and add 1 quart of water and mix 0.5 tablespoons of chelated iron.
- Then add 3/5 cups of this mixture into the already made macronutrient solutions.
Guidelines For Adding/Preparing Micronutrients Recipe