A large arborvitae will need to be watered every two weeks.
The “how often to water arborvitae after planting” is a question that has been asked by many. There are different opinions on how often you should water your green giant.
The “how to make green giant arborvitae grow fast” is a question that has been asked many times. The answer to the question is not easy and there are no specific answers.
Watch This Video:
- how long to water arborvitae with soaker hose
- thuja green giant growth rate
- how often to water arborvitae in clay soil
- how to plant green giant arborvitae in clay soil
- when to plant green giant arborvitae