Last Updated on February 25, 2022 by Sam
Thuja Green Giant plants are shrubs that grow up to 7 feet tall and require watering about every three days during the summer. For most of their life, though, they will only need water once a month for about 20 minutes.
The “how often to water arborvitae after planting” is a question that has been asked many times before. It is important to remember the best time to water your plant, but it can take some trial and error on your part.
Why are my Thuja trees turning brown?
A: It is possible that the trees are turning brown because of a lack of sunlight. If this is the case, you may want to consider planting some more plants in your garden or adding a light source to the area where the trees are located.
The “green giant arborvitae for sale” is a plant that can be watered once every 3 weeks.
Watch This Video:
- how far from a fence should i plant a thuja green giant
- how to make green giant arborvitae grow fast
- thuja green giant care and maintenance
- when to plant green giant arborvitae
- thuja green giant first year growth