Last Updated on January 19, 2022 by Sam
So you’re sitting on your front porch enjoying the view when a passing car throws up some dirt, leaves, and rocks. The rock piles are growing more steep each day; soon they’ll be knocking out your foundation! What’s a homeowner to do?
The “how to keep rocks in place on a slope” is a question that has been asked before. It’s important to know the proper way of keeping rocks in place on a slope.
The “how to keep landscape rocks from sliding” is a question that has been posed many times. There are several ways to prevent the rocks from slipping, but most of them involve anchoring the rocks into the ground.
Watch This Video:
- keeping gravel in place on a slope
- how to place rocks on a slope to stop erosion
- edging to keep rocks in place
- landscaping slopes with rocks
- how to retain soil on a slope