The Christmas cactus is a common houseplant that may require repotting or rearranging if it has grown too large and crowded. When you need to transplant your plant, make sure the roots stay moist while they transition into the new pot.
The “what soil does a christmas cactus need” is a question that many people are wondering. The Christmas Cactus needs soil with good drainage and lots of nutrients.
How To Repot A Christmas Cactus Plant. The Christmas cactus is a popular houseplant that likes to be root bound. Reference: do christmas cactus like to be root bound.
Watch This Video:
- best pots for christmas cactus
- transplanting a large christmas cactus
- orchid soil for christmas cactus
- can i use cactus soil for christmas cactus
- christmas cactus soil recipe