Last Updated on January 18, 2022 by Sam
In this video, we show how to plant gladiolus bulbs and care for them! We hope you enjoy it.
Gladiolus bulbs should be planted about 3 inches deep. Read more in detail here: how deep to plant gladiolus bulbs.
What is the best way to plant gladiolus bulbs?
A: Gladiolus bulbs are best planted in the fall. They should be planted about a foot deep and 6 inches apart. They need to be watered daily for the first month, but after that they can take care of themselves.
Gladiolus bulbs are easy to grow and require little care. They can be planted in water or soil. Reference: how to grow gladiolus bulbs in water.
Watch This Video:
- planting gladiolus bulbs in pots
- planting gladiolus bulbs in fall
- when to plant gladioli bulbs uk
- is it too late to plant gladiolus bulbs
- can i leave gladiolus bulbs in the ground