Passion fruit flowers are best pollinated by opening up the flower and rubbing it against a hairy surface, like your elbow.
Passion fruit flowers drop off when pollinated. To keep your passion fruit plants producing, you need to pollinate them. Read more in detail here: passion fruit flowers dropping off.
The “purple possum passion fruit self pollinating” is a plant with many colors. The flowers are purple, but the fruits can have any color. It is best to pollinate these plants by hand because they don’t self-pollinate.
Watch This Video:
- passion fruit flowers but no fruit
- how to hand pollinate passion flower
- male and female passion fruit flowers
- do ants pollinate passion fruit
- passion fruit flower to fruit time