Last Updated on December 27, 2022
Cloning in a hydroponic garden is common and rooting hormone is one way to boost the success rate of your cloning. You might be wondering which rooting hormone to go for with so many options in the market. This is why we have put together the Rootech cloning gel review.
Rootech cloning gel is pretty easy to use compared to most cloning gel. Cloning is a common method among farmers that prefers not to start plant propagation with seeds.
Cloning is a quicker and more efficient technique of plant propagation even for beginners. Now, the application of rooting hormones such as Rootech cloning gel will improve the success rate of your plant propagation.
Info On Rootech Cloning Gel
Technaflora Rootech cloning gel is an amazing rooting hormone for cloning. It is a ready-to-use rooting hormone gel in optimizing rapid, healthy, and substantial root development.
Rootech cloning gel is formulated with a high concentration of rooting hormone supplying your cloned plant with the right ingredient it can make use of immediately when applied. Therefore, it is one of the best in the market and it works for various plants.
Rootech Cloning Gel Success Rate
Rootech cloning gel success rate is top-notch even for the most difficult plant. We will give it a 95% success rate. We love the fact that it is easy to use and it comes in a thick gel with no mess. Even a small amount will do the job perfectly as it is highly concentrated and it can as well be diluted. It also comes in various sizes.
Advantages & Features Of Rootech Gel
You enjoy the best features while using Rootech cloning gel. Some of them are:
- Rootech cloning gel is made of ultra-thick and smooth gel which has no hot spots. Therefore, there’s no worry about plant tissues and young roots burns.
- It accelerates healthy root growth.
- There’s no worry of washing off when watering as it is made of thick and rich ingredients that will hold on to your plant cuttings even with top watering.
- If you wish to dilute it, be rest assured it mixes well with water for smooth dilution.
- Even the most difficult plant can be successfully propagated with Rootech cloning gel.
- Rootech cloning gel works amazing when cloning plants for vegetative propagation. Your cloned root should begin to root in about a week of using this rooting hormone gel. It can be used in various growing mediums such as Rockwool, rapid rooter, etc. The resulting plants should be ready to be transplanted in about 2 to 3 weeks of using Rootech cloning gel.
Rootech Cloning Instructions
As we have mentioned earlier, Rootech cloning gel is pretty easy to use. Let’s take a look at how you can use Rootech for your plant propagation.
The materials required for cloning with Rootech in plant propagation are growing medium, propagation tray, cuttings from the stem, humidity dome, heating pad, and Rootech cloning gel.
1. Get your Rootech gel and put some amount in a separate clean container. Store the rest of the unused Rootech cloning gel in the refrigerator.
2. Next, obtain your growing medium such as Rockwool. Drill a small hole in the Rockwool plugs where the bottom of the stem will enter.
3. Cut the plant to be cloned with a sharp sterile cutting tool and cut directly under the node. Prepare the stem by dipping each bottom of the cuttings with Rootech cloning gel.
4. Now, put your set up in the cube holes of the propagation tray and water your plugs in a little to soak water.
5. Then place your set up under a heating pad and cover it with a humidity dome. Feed them with grow light as they begin to grow.
6. Spray mist your set up to prevent them from drying out and monitor daily. You should begin to see the first root coming out in about a week. In 2 to 3 weeks, the roots should be developed enough to be transplanted into your hydroponics or traditional soil.
What is Rootech cloning gel?
Rootech cloning gel is a solution that is used to clone or produce multiple plants from a single seed. This gel can be used for any type of plant such as trees, shrubs, and herbs. The gel is available in a tube or a spray can. It comes in different colors such as red, yellow, green, blue, etc. The cloning gel is the best tool for cloning because it is the most effective. If you want to get the highest percentage of success rate, this is the only way to go. Using cloning gel will help to remove the seed coat and make a small cut in the seed. This will help the new plant to germinate easily. The gel is made from the root cells of the mother plant. The gel is used to separate the seed coat from the embryo or seedling. Once the gel has been applied, you can then plant the seed into the gel. The gel will protect the seedling from getting wet while you wait for it to sprout. Is rootech cloning gel safe for plants? Yes, it is 100% safe. There are no harmful chemicals or toxins in this gel. You can use this gel for any type of plant. It is not only safe for vegetables and fruits but it is also safe for flowers and trees. It is safe to use for any type of plant. Is rootech cloning gel expensive? It is not very expensive at all. You can buy this product from your local garden center for about $15-20.
Is cloning gel necessary?
The reason you would use cloning gel is to get the plant cuttings to root quickly. You want to get the cuttings as close to the time of transplanting as possible, which means that you don't have to wait for them to grow roots before you can move them into a larger pot. If you are using soil, then you will want to start them in something like Miracle-Gro Root Booster (or equivalent) as it will give them the right amount of nutrients. Potting mixes will work but if you're starting from seed, it's best to avoid potting mixes as they contain too much sand, which could cause problems with the seedlings' root systems.
What can I use instead of cloning gel?
You can use a regular petri dish with a thin layer of agar or gelatin.
The agar or gelatin will act as the substrate that supports the roots of the plant. You can also use regular soil if you want to be more accurate with your measurements. I would suggest that you make sure that you are measuring the depth of the pot to make sure it is the correct size.
The Rootech cloning gel is definitely an excellent rooting hormone for accelerating root development. The powerful rooting hormone can work even with the most challenging type of plant.
You will enjoy massive root growth and it is easy to use especially for beginners. Therefore, it is the choice for most gardeners and we would highly recommend it for hydroponic cloning in plant propagation.
We do hope you enjoyed our review on Rootech cloning gel.
Eunice is an enthusiastic gardener with a passion for growing beautiful flowers. She loves nothing more than spending time in her garden, tending to her plants and enjoying the outdoors. Eunice has been gardening for over 15 years and has developed a unique style of landscaping that is both practical and aesthetically pleasing. She is especially fond of growing roses and enjoys experimenting with different varieties and colors. Eunice takes great pride in her garden and often shares the fruits of her labor with friends and family. In her spare time, she enjoys reading gardening magazines and attending local horticulture events. Eunice is passionate about her hobby and is always eager to share her knowledge and experience with others.