Cloning in a hydroponic garden is common and rooting hormone is one way to boost the success rate of your cloning. You might be wondering which rooting hormone to go for with so many options in the market. This is why we have put together the Rootech cloning gel review.
Rootech cloning gel is pretty easy to use compared to most cloning gel. Cloning is a common method among farmers that prefers not to start plant propagation with seeds.
Cloning is a quicker and more efficient technique of plant propagation even for beginners. Now, the application of rooting hormones such as Rootech cloning gel will improve the success rate of your plant propagation.
Info On Rootech Cloning Gel
Technaflora Rootech cloning gel is an amazing rooting hormone for cloning. It is a ready-to-use rooting hormone gel in optimizing rapid, healthy, and substantial root development.
Rootech cloning gel is formulated with a high concentration of rooting hormone supplying your cloned plant with the right ingredient it can make use of immediately when applied. Therefore, it is one of the best in the market and it works for various plants.
Rootech Cloning Gel Success Rate
Rootech cloning gel success rate is top-notch even for the most difficult plant. We will give it a 95% success rate. We love the fact that it is easy to use and it comes in a thick gel with no mess. Even a small amount will do the job perfectly as it is highly concentrated and it can as well be diluted. It also comes in various sizes.
Advantages & Features Of Rootech Gel
You enjoy the best features while using Rootech cloning gel. Some of them are:
- Rootech cloning gel is made of ultra-thick and smooth gel which has no hot spots. Therefore, there’s no worry about plant tissues and young roots burns.
- It accelerates healthy root growth.
- There’s no worry of washing off when watering as it is made of thick and rich ingredients that will hold on to your plant cuttings even with top watering.
- If you wish to dilute it, be rest assured it mixes well with water for smooth dilution.
- Even the most difficult plant can be successfully propagated with Rootech cloning gel.
- Rootech cloning gel works amazing when cloning plants for vegetative propagation. Your cloned root should begin to root in about a week of using this rooting hormone gel. It can be used in various growing mediums such as Rockwool, rapid rooter, etc. The resulting plants should be ready to be transplanted in about 2 to 3 weeks of using Rootech cloning gel.
Rootech Cloning Instructions
As we have mentioned earlier, Rootech cloning gel is pretty easy to use. Let’s take a look at how you can use Rootech for your plant propagation.
The materials required for cloning with Rootech in plant propagation are growing medium, propagation tray, cuttings from the stem, humidity dome, heating pad, and Rootech cloning gel.
1. Get your Rootech gel and put some amount in a separate clean container. Store the rest of the unused Rootech cloning gel in the refrigerator.
2. Next, obtain your growing medium such as Rockwool. Drill a small hole in the Rockwool plugs where the bottom of the stem will enter.
3. Cut the plant to be cloned with a sharp sterile cutting tool and cut directly under the node. Prepare the stem by dipping each bottom of the cuttings with Rootech cloning gel.
4. Now, put your set up in the cube holes of the propagation tray and water your plugs in a little to soak water.
5. Then place your set up under a heating pad and cover it with a humidity dome. Feed them with grow light as they begin to grow.
6. Spray mist your set up to prevent them from drying out and monitor daily. You should begin to see the first root coming out in about a week. In 2 to 3 weeks, the roots should be developed enough to be transplanted into your hydroponics or traditional soil.
The Rootech cloning gel is definitely an excellent rooting hormone for accelerating root development. The powerful rooting hormone can work even with the most challenging type of plant.
You will enjoy massive root growth and it is easy to use especially for beginners. Therefore, it is the choice for most gardeners and we would highly recommend it for hydroponic cloning in plant propagation.
We do hope you enjoyed our review on Rootech cloning gel.