Last Updated on October 29, 2022
For garden owners, it can be really frustrating if we see our plants not producing buds or flowering at all. This is why gardeners often find solutions to deal with this. One of the most popular methods to do so is by using Roots Organic Buddha Bloom, an organic blend that boosts yields and enhances the quality of the soil, thus supporting your plants.
For those who are curious, below is a review that will provide you with all the necessary information revolving this product. In this way, you’ll have an informed decision before purchasing one.
Things to Consider Before Buying Roots Organic Buddha Bloom
Before you end up buying gallons of organic Buddha Bloom, it’s important to consider some aspects beforehand. This is so that you can maximize the product and identify if this one is really for you. There are only a few things that you should take note of.
- Type – Note that this is a type of blend that’s more like a fertilizer. It’s a mixture of solutions that help boost a plant’s growth and improve the soil where it’s planted. If this is the type of fertilizer that works well with you, a gardener or a farmer, then by all means, get one.
- Price – Next, it’s important that you know what your budget it. This brand is reasonably priced, but if you prefer a cheaper one, then you can find other alternatives.
- Ingredients – Another aspect to take note of is the ingredients. Read what’s it made of and determine if you’re okay with this touching your plants and soil. However, as it’s organic, it’s not that harmful compared to other products.
- Application – Lastly, learn how it’s applied. Are you fine with applying this liquid blend into your plants and soil? If so, then you’re good to go.
All About Roots Organic Buddha Bloom
Now that we’ve got that cleared, it’s time that you know what Roots Organic Buddha Bloom is.
Basically, this is a liquid type of fertilizer. This blend is organic and is created to mainly increase vigor and yield in flowering plants. It can also enhance the quality of the soil, so the plants are more likely to grow healthily once this blend is applied consistently.
If you want a much more natural approach to using fertilizers, then this one is for you. It’s because its ingredients are taken from natural sources, which are found around the world. This makes this product not only environmentally-friendly but economically uplifting as well.
Roots Organic Buddha Bloom is one of the three products under this brand. The other two, which are great complementary products, are Buddha Grow and Trinity. If you want faster results, then you can opt to use all of them.
This brand is much more reveled by users compared to other brands mainly because it’s organic, making it one of the most excellent fertilizers today.
- It’s organic
- It’s affordable
- It’s effective
- It does not come with a pouring spout
- It’s hard to mix
- It’s gritty and messy
Features and Benefits
Like any other product, Roots Organic Buddha Bloom also has its own features and benefits too. Below are some lists that you should take note of:
These are some of its prominent features or ingredients:
- Bat Guano – this is a natural fungicide and an excellent nematode killer.
- Worm Castings – this helps neutralize the pH levels in the soil.
- Soy Protein Hydrolysate – this is full of natural nutrients and minerals that enrich the soil.
- Kelp Extract – this boosts the soil’s overall health and fertility.
- Molasses – this is beneficial for the microbes found in the soil, thus keeping it healthy.
- Yucca Extract – this aids water and nutrients to seep into the roots of the plant much more effectively.
Fertilizers are made for a reason, and because of them, a lot of gardens and farms are thriving. If you’re going to use Roots Organic Buddha Bloom, here are some benefits that you’ll get when you consistently use it:
- It’s Organic – Now that there are a lot of products that are filled with chemicals, switching to organic fertilizer is not a bad idea. It’s much more natural, so it’s safer to use not only on your plants but on the soil and generally the environment as well.
- It’s Cheaper – Forget about all those expensive, high-end fertilizers. This one is one of the cheapest products that you can find in the market, so buying a gallon would save you money.
- It’s Effective –It’s one of the most effective organic fertilizers that you can find nowadays. Because all of its ingredients are taken from natural and highly beneficial sources, your plants will surely thrive.
- It’s Efficient – Using one is simple. You just have to mix the blend on your watering spray or bottle as per instructions, and then you’re already good to go. It’s definitely efficient, thus saving you a lot of time.
If you want complementary alternatives, there are other natural options that you can add to your fertilizer choices, and these are:
- Coffee Grounds – this has a lot of valuable nutrients and nitrogen that are essential to plant growth. Just make sure to use the grounds in their raw form to boost the alkalinity of the soil. They are much more accessible and cheaper as well, but their nutrients aren’t that packed.
- Eggshells – these are not only excellent fertilizers because of their calcium content, but they’re great pesticides as well. These are accessible too. In addition, they’re much greater when it comes to recycling.
- Compost – you can make compost out of dried leaves, paper, or hay and grass clippings, peels, or biomatter. Decompose them, and after some time, you can already use this rich, natural fertilizer. This method can produce rich fertilizer without spending too much.
- Wood Ash – lastly, wood ash, which can be taken from your fireplace, is a great fertilizer as it’s rich in calcium, phosphorus, and potassium. It’s also much cheaper, though it’s not packed with a lot of nutrients compared to Roots Organic.
Why should I use Roots organic Buddha bloom?
Buddha Bloom is an all-natural, eco-friendly alternative to synthetic pesticides and fertilizers. It has been used as a natural insecticide for over 30 years. Buddha Bloom contains the same active ingredients as most commercial insecticides, but it’s formulated to be more effective at killing pests without harming beneficial insects or pollinators. It is also naturally rich in iron and calcium, so it helps plants grow healthier and stronger.
Roots organic Buddha bloom is a natural, vegan, non-GMO, gluten free and hypoallergenic flower alternative to other traditional blooms. It's also perfect for the person with allergies.
Roots Organic Buddha Bloom is the leading manufacturer of organic fertilizer for gardens, farms and nurseries. They provide an extensive selection of organic fertilizers that can be applied in various ways. The company is a family owned and operated business based in Washington state. Their products are made from the highest quality organic ingredients and they stand behind every product they produce.
Is Roots organic good for seedlings?
Yes, you can use it. You should add a layer of soil at least 4" deep, and then top off with organic soil. If you don't want to buy compost, you can make your own.
What does it contain?
This product contains potassium, nitrogen, phosphorus and trace minerals.
It also contains the following active ingredients:
organic sources of calcium, magnesium, manganese, copper, zinc, boron, molybdenum and iron. Organic Sources of Calcium: Calcium is one of the most important elements for healthy plant growth. Calcium is a major component of the cell wall of plant cells. Without adequate calcium in the soil, the cell walls will become weak and the plants will not grow normally. Calcium is a major component of the chlorophyll which is responsible for photosynthesis, an essential process for plants to capture energy from the sun. Calcium is also necessary for the formation of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
How can it be applied?
This product is a natural source of plant food and a balanced organic fertilizer. It is available in several different formulations that can be used for many different types of plants.
This product can be applied as a complete organic fertilizer or as a supplemental feed for your plants. Roots Organic Buddha Bloom is a rich organic fertilizer that provides all the nutrients needed for healthy plants. It can be applied to the soil or foliarly (directly to the leaves).
If you have problems with your plants not flowering, then using this product would make them. This is because it’s not only full of natural ingredients that help boost a plant’s overall health but also because of its organic content aids in a smooth and healthy plant growth.
If you want to purchase one right now, click here to check the product out.
Josephine is an enthusiastic gardener who loves to spend her spare time tending to her garden. She is passionate about growing her own food, and aspires to one day have her own vegetable garden. Josephine is also an animal lover and often takes in stray cats and dogs. She enjoys spending time with her pets in the garden, and is often seen playing with them or watering her plants. Josephine is an avid reader and enjoys learning about new gardening techniques and plants. She is always looking for ways to improve her garden and make it more beautiful. She is a great friend, always willing to lend a helping hand when needed. Josephine‘s passion for gardening and love of animals make her a wonderful addition to any garden.