When setting up your indoor hydroponics garden, part of the process is choosing an effective grow light. LED light is one option to choose and there are different brands from various companies to purchase. If you decide to go for LED lights you can choose the MarsHydro LED grow light for your indoor growing needs.
Even though many LED light options are available in the market to choose from with different awesome attributes such as technical specifications, pricing, etc, deciding the right pick may be confusing. But if you end up choosing the MarsHydro LED to grow lights, you can be sure of an effective result for your indoor garden.
Some Info On Mars Hydro LED Grow Lights
MarsHydro LED grow light is a type of LED light for indoor gardening which is made by a Chinese manufacturer. This company has been gradually embraced among indoor gardeners as they offer quality LED lights to indoor plants.
These grow lights are affordable and easily accessible and this light is an excellent option for beginners. Also, the MarsHydro LED grow light is pretty adequate for both hobbyist growers and low-cost growers.
These lights are of good quality especially the MarsHydro 300W which performs distinctively from its older version. The older version has issues with burnt diodes and this has been solved with the newer version.
You can easily purchase them from the hydroponic store section, Amazon, and other reliable websites.
Benefits Of Using Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light
The MarsHydro LED grow light offers an impressive benefit which includes:
- MarsHydro LED Offers a Full Spectrum: if you want to supply your plant with a full spectrum, then you should get your hands on the marsHydro LED grow lights. It offers full spectrum options for the vegetative stage, flowering stage, and fruiting stage. Thus, leafy greens or herbs, vegetables, fruits, and so on can be grow using this grow light.
- It is Affordable and Accessible: another impressive benefit is its price offer as it is reasonably affordable and it’s easily accessible.
- The Heat is in Moderation: the MarsHydro LED light does not produce too much heat. It has fans to disperse the heat emitted adequately to every part of the plants.
- Durability: the grow light is pretty durable with a lifespan of around 50,000 hours. This means this grow light can last over 2,700 days if used 18 hours per day.
- Warranty: there is also the benefit of a 3-year warranty. So, if there’s an issue of initial grow light failure you can be sure of warranty protection against that.
Any Downsides From Using MarsHydro LED Grow Light?
With the different benefits MarsHydro LED offers, we still notice a few downsides. Let’s take a look at them:
- No Dimmer Switch: some of the brands that grow light lacks the switch options of light dimming. However, we believe it’s something you can work your way around. If the light is too bright, you can make use of protective wear for your eyes.
- Absent of On/Off Switch: another downside of the MarsHydro grow light is that it lacks an on and off switch. You will always have to plug and unplug the grow light when making use of it.
- Communication Gap: while this might not be much big of a deal, you may still have the communication gap of America-China a few times. However, they are getting better and one can’t resist the accessible, affordable, and nice quality of grow light they offer.
Even with all these downsides, the overall importance is the good light quality this grow light offers to your indoor plants. So, it is definitely worth the purchase.
Plants To Grow With Mars LED
The great thing about MarsHydro LED grow light is that it offers a full light spectrum. Thus, most varieties of plants can be grown easily with this grow light and you get a tasty and bountiful yield.
Here are some examples of plants you can grow with the MarsHydro LED grow lights:
- Melons and so on
Some Recommended MarsHydro LED Grow Light
Let’s take a look at MarsHydro to grow light you can go for:
The MarsHydro LED 300W full spectrum is one of the MarsHydro brands you can go for to supply your indoor plants with lights. It is energy-saving as it only pulls in about 120W and it’s ideal for a coverage area of 2ft by 2ft or 4 square feet.
It offers full-spectrum, thus, it’s ideal for vegetative and flowering phases. This grow light is safe to use on plants and we recommend positioning the grow light about 18 inches from your plants.
This grows light is a 600W full spectrum ideal for the vegetative and flowering phase of your plants. It is energy-saving and will only pull 132W of electricity. It is perfect for a 3ft X 3.5ft coverage area.
This is one of the most recent MarsHydro grows lights for indoor plants. It’s been improved to have a dimmable full light spectrum for all your plant stages. It is ideal for commercial purposes. This grows light can cover a growing area of 5ft X 5ft vegetative stage and 4ft X 4ft bloom stage.
It mimics the work done by sunlight and your plants will transition quickly from seed to flowering stage. Your grow life will be made comfortable as it is noise-free and easy to operate.
We can see the MarsHydro LED grow light is one of the best budgets friendly lights you can go for. MarsHydro has been dedicated to supplying your plants’ professional LED grow light with minimal heat and little noise. It can also be used on all types of plants.
Depending on the size of your indoor garden, you can use this quality grow light if you’re a newbie, have small gardens, or you just experimenting. There are also brands available for large rooms or commercial setup.