Indoor hydroponic grow lights are gaining popularity as more and more people are indulging in indoor gardening. In this article, we will be taking a look at the advanced platinum P300 LED grow lights reviews.
You’ve probably heard of great things about the platinum LED grow light and you may be wondering is it just hype or they are truly great? Well, we’ve got the answer for you here. Platinum LED grow lights are one of America’s finest grow lights you can use for your indoor plants.
We will also be discussing some great features your plant stands to enjoy using the advanced platinum LED grow lights and many more points. So, continue reading for more info.
Quick Info On Platinum LED Grow Lights
One of the best types of grow light to use in your indoor garden is the advanced platinum LED grow lights. The brand platinum LED is one of America’s leading grow light company and we highly recommend them for your indoor garden.
Also, they offer a combination of 3 watts diodes and they all come in 12 or 14 LED bands. So, these types of grow lights are very impressive even with their price.
Clearly, you will come across some downsides with these lights but be sure they are one of the finest types of LED grow light on the market.
The platinum LED light comes in different series and some of the best options are the advanced series which includes P150, P300, and P450.
In this article, we will be looking at the advanced platinum LED P300 series to grow lights reviews so, let’s begin.
Advanced Platinum Series P300 300w 12-band LED Grow Light
The advanced platinum P300 series offers excellent features such as a superior 12 bands full light spectrum. The combination of these 12 different bands gives us a more complete light spectrum all through the depths of ultraviolet (UV) to the upper infrared (IR).
Amongst other LED grow lights, the brand platinum LED lights offer the highest lumen output per watt. Thus, your plants will enjoy 2 times or even 3 times light intensity for optimal yield!
This advanced platinum grows light has heat moderation as things have been put in place to moderate the heat emitted. Thus, they are safe to be placed at a reasonably close range to your plant so they can get adequate light intensity for optimal yield. It has also been upgraded with aluminum cooling heat sinks and it comes with 2 times high-speed whisper-quiet fans.
We appreciate the dual light spectrum that can be switched to a selectable vegetative or flowering growth phase. This advanced platinum grow light is also made of waterproof materials so you don’t have to worry about damage from water splashing over your lights.
Another great benefit we admire is the ability to mimic the conventional 400 watts HPS grow light when it actually consumes only 180 watts of electricity.
Additionally, you get a 90 days refund policy and 5-year warranties which will give you ease and satisfaction in purchasing these great lights.
However, the downside we notice is the heat. Plants must not be too close to the light.
All in all, they are great for indoor gardening use. It’s one of our favorite versions of the advanced platinum series.
- Offers 100% light usability for plant growth.
- 12 bands full light spectrum.
- Packed with heat moderation supplies and cooling racks.
- Made of waterproof materials.
- Great for vegetative and flowering stages.
- Offers high lumen output.
- 90 days money-back guarantee and 5 years warranty.
- It’s a little pricey.
- You should not place too close to plants because of heat.
Advanced Platinum Grow Lights Positioning
While using the P300 advanced platinum lights, it’s important to get the right positioning to avoid plant burns. Follow these tips to get the right placements:
- Seedlings: when using the P300 advanced platinum lights for your seedlings, you have to be very careful. We suggest you use the vegetative switch only and position your grow light about 36 to 40 inches apart. As your seedlings begin to germinate after a week or two weeks, you can then adjust the length between your grow light and plants to 24 inches. Ensure you use only the vegetative switch even through the rest of the vegetative period.
- Vegetative: for the vegetative phase, the distance between your grow light and plants should be around 22 to 25 inches. You can then move your grow light closer as your plants mature and adapt to increased light intensity.
- Flowering: for the flowering phase, you can do a distance of 15 to 18 inches between your grow lights and plants. Use both vegetative and flowering switches for this phase.
The most important thing in all these is to always keep an eye on how your plants are reacting to light intensity. Your plants will always give you a hint of the perceptions of these lights.
If you notice your plants’ leaves are pointing or moving to the directing of light, then that’s a good sign. It means you can move the light a bit closer. However, if you notice your plants are looking dry, uneven color, or wilting, and you are sure every other environmental condition is perfected, you might want to move the lights away from a little.
You can also do a simple test by putting your palm in between the grow lights. This is to feel the heat emitted, so if it is hot, you should adjust accordingly and vice versa.
Platinum Led Grow Light Review Final Say
So, that’s it on platinum LED grow lights reviews. If you end up choosing the P300 advanced platinum lights, be sure your plants will get optimal light for a successful growing season.